An RV Central Vac for under $100.00

Part of living in a space less than 200 ft.² and having your dining room and kitchen and desk generally in the same space as cleanliness. No dishwasher to hide the dirty dishes, no walking into the next room to get away from a mess. You live in your space, dirty, clean, filthy, or tidy.

I like having a system for things that I need to do and work into my living space. Originally I had a little hand vacuum cleaner that was generally worthless. I did like my old vacuum cleaner at my house, but of course, that's not going to work inside of here, just too big. 

I finally found something that worked great and fit into a cabinet. 
This Stanley Vacuum is the perfect fit under the sink.  
Here is the link for Amazon. RV Central Vac

The long and flexible hose allows me to go to both ends of the RV for vacuuming and even the tightest places. It has three attachments and the long extension handle. The powerful 4 hp vacuum comes with filter bags and works similar to any other wet vac system. It's powerful for what I need in an RV and can clean up pretty quickly under the tables, in the drivers area, kitchen, and bedroom. Even the cushions and banquet get a cleaning.
All the attachments fit right along slide the vacuum canister in the cabinet under the sink. There is even room for extra bags and I don't even have to remove it to use it. I just uncoil the cord and plug it in to the outlet in the kitchen area. When done everything coils up easily and I close it behind the door. If I want to I can take it outside and use it on the car or other compartments.
From a systems point of view this was a great purchase and fits right into the space I had available. It takes only seconds to plug-in and start using.  

I am using quite a few shop related items in my systems. Recently, I had to replace my old Dewalt drills with new tools and batteries. Many of the attachments they have come in handy. Especially the flashlight attachment for the batteries. It's super bright and rechargeable, of course. The USB charging adapter is not so great and doesn't last very long with these batteries. I was surprised I only got two charges in my iPhone, but they are 12 V in my system and that's probably where I am losing a lot of capacity.  More to come.
Stanley Vacuum

Comments

Popular Posts